TANDEM ( 4/5 )

 By CM Lim


PARA-GLIDE AS A PASSENGER


For novice like myself who wishes to para-glide as a passenger can use a service call Tandem, fly with another para-glider.
Quite simply, passenger will be harnessed at the front, stay calm and take in the dramatic aerial view, take selfie, while the Pilot behind
 takes care of the flying.


Below video clip shows a Tandem landing, hot swap of new passenger and a quick take off once again.

  


The crew was beckoning me to take a tandem on that day, I told him I'll do it the next day, but that procrastination proved to be a regrettable mistake. 




NEXT DAY - NO WIND


The following day sadly, there was no wind and everybody was grounded.
While waiting for the wind and hopping for the best, my good friend on the left is getting some professional advice from the expert about para-gliding, while I, just want them to stay the way they are in my camera frame..

This picture is posted in my Flickr account

On close inspection down the beach, you can spot people near the shore, 2 on the left of my friend, 1 on the right of the guy with cap, from the scale, one can tell, this cliff we were on is well over 50 meters high (15 HDB storeys).



NEXT


TO THE HORIZON ( 5/5 )





Comments

Popular Posts